Lucky for us, our ultrasound tech was actually our neighbor so he went above and beyond showing us pictures of our little man. At first I was weirded out by our tech knowing us (but in a small town you can't help that) and having to show him my lovely bare pregnant stomach. But then I realized I show my OB a heck of a lot more than that, so I got over it :) After we confirmed all looked healthy and normal, Blake request a gender check to make sure he was still a boy. Yep, he was and I'll spare you the pictures of that. Then we got to see him practice breathing and sucking and some more developed shots of his face. I feel so extremely grateful for modern technology.
Profile shot: baby's nose and lips (his lips look huge!)
sucking on his fist:
some face shots:



sucking on his fist:
some face shots:


Seeing him this developed definitely makes it seem more real. Time has gone by so fast (at least faster than I thought it would) and we are getting so excited to see him in person--only about 8 more weeks to go! I think that he looks a lot like Blake and his side of the family. Perhaps a Blake Jr. is on his way ;)
14 comments:
Those pictures are so amazing! I am glad that all went well! I didn't realize our babies will only be about 3 weeks apart, if we both go on our due dates!
Yay I've been hoping everything checked out at this ultrasound! Those pictures are so amazing!
Holy cow... So happy everything looks good! I cannot believe how detailed those pictures are. Technology really is amazing.
What a precious baby boy!! So wonderful to see how he has developed.
That really is amazing! Its almost like seeing a photo of a newborn after being born. He is going to be so cute and I'm really glad that everything looks good.
I am so glad that everything is okay! So happy for you guys! Boys are so much fun.
So glad to hear that everything is looking good and that he's a healthy little guy! I bet Brooke is getting so excited as well, and will be such a good big sister! So exciting, I'm so happy for you guys!
I am so happy that everything looks good. That waiting can be a killer! Keep doing whatever you are doing! Love you.
I just cried to see the pictures of your new little man. Oh how blessed we are. Paul will be sad to lose his little nephew but oh so excited to hand him over to you and Blake. Stay healthy. Thank you for another beautiful Grand! Give Brooke a big hug from Honey. I sure miss her!
Yay! So glad everything is turning out okay! It was the same for us after the 3-D ultrasound. It made everything sink in so much more and actually made us feel like we kind of knew our baby. And I actually think Blake Jr. would be kind of perfect :)
I think he looks like Brooke! So happy all is well with little man Millecam!
I think he looks like Brooke! So happy all is well with little man Millecam!
Such a relief when you hear he's growing as he should! Eight more weeks?! That is soon! Hope you're feeling well and still able to keep up with Brookie girl.
I think ultrasounds have improved even in the last couple of years. Those are some great pics with really good detail! I'm glad your little guy is doing well. 8 weeks will fly by!
Post a Comment