
In case you were wondering about her outfit (I always feel horrified by the outfits she is wearing in pictures. I promise that I do take care of her and actually brush her hair), because Brooke's obsession with changing her outfit 50 times a day has made me insane, I took all her dresses and swimsuits out of her room, and moved her tights to the top shelf of her closet. I thought that would cure it. Nope. Now she just changes into different PJs all day long. AHHH!!
She has also been doing some fun crafts at preschool:

Porter got his first real bath...he wasn't too sure what to think of it:


Porter also reached his 3 week milestone and has graduated from newborn clothes to sizes 0-3 month..which actually is good because I didn't buy very many newborn outfits and was doing laundry a lot. Now, he has a few more outfits to wear and the laundry has slowed a bit.

I have accepted the challenge of finding cute boy outfits. It definitely is a lot harder than buying for Brooke and I think I am even more picky about boys' clothing than I thought I would be.


Porter also reached his 3 week milestone and has graduated from newborn clothes to sizes 0-3 month..which actually is good because I didn't buy very many newborn outfits and was doing laundry a lot. Now, he has a few more outfits to wear and the laundry has slowed a bit.

I have accepted the challenge of finding cute boy outfits. It definitely is a lot harder than buying for Brooke and I think I am even more picky about boys' clothing than I thought I would be.
I love this picture of Porter...look how huge his head looks compared to the last picture! I think it's more the angle that is making his head look so big, but I still love it. You can kind of see Porter's double chin that he is starting to get.


I was having fun taking pictures of Porter's facial expressions one day:

He has the prettiest blue eyes. They don't really show in this picture. Maybe one day I will capture them on camera.

And Little Miss wanted a picture of her eyes taken too:

Finally, Blake put together my new stroller for me and saved the bubble wrap for Brooke to play on (how cute is that?). She had a lot of fun doing little dances.
And here is Mr. P making his video debut...not too interesting yet, but at least I've captured him in real time for family to appreciate.
And that's pretty much what we have been up to lately. My mom, brother, and his wife came to spend a couple of days with us and we did some fun things together, and I finally got Porter's newborn pics back. But I will save both those things for another post :)
7 comments:
Your kids are so cute. That is so funny that Brooke changes her clothes all day. My kids never went through that stage. Porter is getting so big. That is nice that your laundry has slowed down. I hate doing laundry.
I love the Brooke anecdotes - this is seriously a funny stage. Ryker could care less about his clothes, but it is always a fight to get him dressed. Maybe a girl thing, we'll see :)
I didn't have many newborn clothes for Ryker either and kicked myself for it because I was doing laundry so much. This time around, I'm making sure my stash is sufficient. Porter is darling and starting to fill out - which I love!
I NEED to hold that little one. He is growing too fast. Glad everyone is doing well.
Cute, cute kids! :) I understand the clothes changing phase, Aaden does that all the time as well, I dont' think it matters what they have, they just like to have something different. Porter is sure a cutie! Glad to hear everything is going well!
That is a great idea to paint with water on the sidewalk! Porter is so adorable.
How funny about Brooke constantly changing her clothes. At least the mismatched outfits make it obvious she dressed herself, right?
It's crazy how much babies change those first several days. I think Porter looks like Brooke in the picture where he is wearing the polka dots.
I'm glad to hear you've had some help. It's an adjustment, for sure.
Porter looks so small! He is too cute. I love that Brooke has an obsession with changing her clothes...I can't even imagine what that will be like when she is older and ready to date.
Post a Comment