Tuesday morning I slept in until 8am. Brooke usually wakes up between 6:45 and 7, but luckily is usually very content to play in her room until I come and get her around 7 or 7:30. Well, with some extra time, she found a way to keep herself occupied: she lined up some of her books literally from one corner of her room to the other. She was pretty pleased with herself too!

I am trying to do more fun/creative things with Brooke for the holidays now that she older and is into it more. So one day while Blake was at home sleeping we went to my in-laws house to make Valentine's crafts. Brooke calls them "ballet-en-times"


I also got this idea from Nie-Nie's blog. Her's looks way cuter than mine, but I am still pretty proud that I did this. I had to watch the youtube video on how to make paper flowers twice. Yep, twice. That is how uncrafty I am.

Finally, here is Brooke and her broom, inspired by Harry Potter
2 comments:
Way to go on the paper flowers! Super impressive. I did paper pom poms once and that was enough for me to never want to touch tissue paper again! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy and hear your birth story.
I was thinking this was going to be a baby story post! Brooke is such a good little girl, she has really grown up. She is going to be a great big sister and you are so organized and structured you're going to do great, better then I ever did! Good job on the flowers, I'm right there with you. I tried to do those once and it was an utter failure!
Post a Comment