I love these! Porter is absolutely precious, the pictures capture every ounce of perfect baby moments, I just want to hold him! And you look amazing!
These are beautiful!!! I can't imagine the difficulty in getting two kids to cooperate for photos - I guess I'll learn soon enough :)I see so much of Blake in Porter - it is fun to see what features come through with each child from their respective parents. Precious little boy!
Such sweet pictures! Porter seems like such a happy baby; he is smiling in so many of the pictures. I can see why it would be hard to decide.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love these! Porter is absolutely precious, the pictures capture every ounce of perfect baby moments, I just want to hold him! And you look amazing!
These are beautiful!!! I can't imagine the difficulty in getting two kids to cooperate for photos - I guess I'll learn soon enough :)
I see so much of Blake in Porter - it is fun to see what features come through with each child from their respective parents. Precious little boy!
Such sweet pictures! Porter seems like such a happy baby; he is smiling in so many of the pictures. I can see why it would be hard to decide.
Post a Comment