Last weekend was my 10 year high school reunion. I wasn't going to go, but at the last minute decided to. I was glad I did! It was fun seeing old friends and catching up (although, with blogs and facebook that's pretty easy to do). As you can see, even though we are nearing the end of our 20's, we are just as immature as ever!
Travis, me, Erin, Katie, Julie, Stephani, Sandy
Julie, me, Sandy, Stephanie
The same weekend, I was also able to attend a showing of "Wicked" I LOVED IT! I had such a good time and really, really enjoyed the show.I think anyone who has been, has this same picture :) It's the only time you can sneak one in since cameras aren't allowed. This is a view of a map of Oz with the Emerald City in the middle. A big dragon with red eyes hangs above. After seeing the show, it really makes me want to go back and re-read the book.
I spent a ridiculous amount of money on a shirt from the show. Brooke says it's my "scary shirt" and says "mom, why do you have a ghost on your shirt?" And in case you can't tell, it says "Defy Gravity" on it. One of the best songs from the show! And yep, I am that big of a nerd that I feel the need to take a picture of myself wearing it.






1 comment:
I have no idea if I really want to go to my reunion next year. I'm jealous you went to wicked. I still haven't seen it.
Post a Comment