Oh, how we have loved having this little guy in our home. When you think about it, 5 months is not long at all to have been on this earth, but it feels like Porter has always been part of our family. In fact, I know that is true. I know that Porter has always been ours and was meant to be in our home. He is such a happy boy and loves his big sister. He loves to watch her and anything Brooke does gets a big smile or laugh from him.
Porter at 5 months:
- Still waking up at least once a night to eat
- Likes to eat during the day about every 2.5 hours
- Takes several cat naps during the day and one long nap (thankfully while Brooke is also taking her nap so I get some time to myself)
- has started solid foods. I have been working with veggies so far, and so far he likes everything. My goal is to spend more time with veggies before I move onto to fruits. With Brooke, I think I was too anxious/excited for her to try new things and she never really did like veggies and still doesn't.
- I would guess weighs about 15lbs and is around 30 inches long.
 |
| Still a little small for his jumper, but enjoyed a few minutes in it |
 |
| loves his exersaucer in the mornings whiel mom gets ready |
 |
| this is his "I'm so excited I want to eat you!" face |
 |
| Just Chillin on the beach |
1 comment:
Porter has such beautiful eyes. His habits right now remind me so much of Ryker - especially the eating and sleeping :) I still can't keep him fed without him requesting a snack 10 minutes later......
Post a Comment