Saturday, July 28, 2012

Chillin and Grillin

We did yummy BBQ chicken pizzas with a homemade crust on the grill. Blake was doubtful that grilling raw dough would work, but it did!
 My munchkins:
 Brooke loves this doctor set my mom has at her house.
 Swimming Time:
 I love The Little Red Barn at our county fair. Such a fun and free activity for toddlers to do. They get to act like a farmer, planting seeds, collecting produce and eggs, feeding animals, milking cows, and selling their harvest at the market for "money" to buy a treat at the end.


 Getting a bail of hay for her tractor
 "milking" the cow
 Porter was oblivious that these two baby cows thought his foot was a tasty treat!



 Brooke was thrilled with her strawberry milk and the ribbon she got at the end.

5 comments:

Our ABC Family said...

Cute pictures! We love the little Red Barn, and I love that it's free!! Looks like Brooke had a good time!

Syme Family said...

That pizza looks really good. I'm glad it turned out. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! Your kids are so cute!

Adrienne said...

That activity sounds so fun

Carolyn said...

I love that in every picture that you are taking of Porter he is craning his neck to see you, with the biggest smile. That is mommy love! That pizza looks delicious. I haven't tried it on the grill, but maybe I need to...

Hoenes Family said...

I love the fair! Utah has some of the best county fairs around. I barely missed it :( Great idea to grill a pizza! To answer your question about Kenzi- yes she is WAY excited for Kindergarten. It starts on MONDAY!!! AHHHHH!