I am typing a post using the iPhone app so excuse my spelling.
I am loving the rain
I am listening to Porter giggle and jump in his bouncer and Brooke play outside...yep in the rain :)
I just told Brooke to go wash after she came in with wet chalk smeared everywhere. Maybe playing in the rain was a bad idea.
I am ecstatic my pinterest account is working again
I am stressed about going back to school next week
I am stressed about trying to train for this half marathon I said I would do. I don't get to run near enough and running should be a de-stresser not a stress causer. But I feel a huge sense of failure of I don't do it and give up.
I hate couponing! All I have to show for it is a bunch of coupons for razors and tampons and most of them are expired bc I was waiting for that "really good sale". My nerves can't handle my chatty 3 year old who runs away from me in
The store while I am trying to sort through my pile of coupons. I don't care if I get a good deal, I just want the heck out of the store!
Right now...I wish it was January and I was sailing away to Mexico.
3 comments:
I hear you on the couponing. I gave up for the same reason. Too time consuming and too stressful with kiddos at the store. I guess I could go when Taylor gets back from work, but I would rather just be together as a family and I am tired by night time! As for the half marathon- YOU CAN DO THIS! Who said you had to win? Who said you could walk? Slow and steady finishes the race :) I have days where I am just not feeling the triathlon training. Like when my alarm goes off at 5 a.m. and I just got back to sleep from waking up with Maren at 4. Oh wait, that's every day! Ha ha! Hang in there and good luck with school!
I feel your pain! I signed up for a triathlon so I would have motivation to exercise, because I was stressed and thought it would help...all it's done has tripled my stress levels! So now I haven't trained AT ALL, I've paid for the hotel room with a bunch of people and I am freaking out about it. I think I'm going to drown... Maybe that would be the better option and I'd have an excuse not to finish.
At least you are doing the marathon! That already makes you more motivated than 99% of the population! And I've had the same experience with couponing, too. I've seen this blog floating around pinterest:
http://www.funcheaporfree.com/p/how-i-grocery-shop.html
You may have seen it, but she is not a couponing advocate for the same reasons the rest of us don't like, but she has a lot of good of tips for saving lots of money on groceries, including price-matching. And by the way, do you love your iphone? I love mine, but I still have a hard time not spending too much time on it! It makes everything so easy and convenient!
Post a Comment