Saturday, November 10, 2012

Birthday Recap

These first two pictures don't have anything to do with a birthday
 Blake shot a coyote and was so proud
Halloween was a big hit this year. Brooke was so exicted to trick or treat. We went around our neighborhood for 2 hours. Finally Brooke said she was tired and wanted to go home.

Two days later it was Blake's birthday. He was spoiled and had 2 parties. One was with his parents at their house:
 Mr. P got his first taste of cake
Then on his actual birthday, we had a party at our house. Usually I buy birthday cakes, because although I consider myself a decent cook, I am not a cake decorater. This year, I tried my hand at a homemade old fashioned chocolate layer cake. The taste was delicious, but I should have stopped with the oreo cookie crumbles on top.
 What do you think, do I have a future at a bakery?

 They didn't seem to mind what it looked like, though.
Happy Birthday my handsome husband!

No comments: