Last Tuesday, Blake's work had a Halloween party. Brooke was a cupcake again (it still fit, so why not?), and luckily Brooke is not opinionated (yet) about what she dresses up as.
Mr. Porter was a tootsie roll, a costume I borrowed from my friend Jackie. Isn't he the cutest?
Then, my other friend Andrea gave me this cute dinosaur costume, too. I couldn't decided between the two costumes so at another Halloween Party, Porter was able to wear it.
![]() |
| I had to add this picture because I love that Porter is chewing on the pumpkin |
![]() |
| Dinosaurs say, "ROAR!" |
![]() |
| there was bowling, two bean-bag tosses, a ring toss, and pumpkin egg nog sampling |
![]() |
| Cupcake decorating |
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!









2 comments:
Cute kiddos! Porter looks really cute in the Tootsie Roll costume. Glad you were able to use it.
I could barely contain Ryker's excitement for Halloween, and it looks like Brooke was the same. Can you imagine how Christmas will be :)?
So sorry about your caramel apples. I'm actually impressed you followed through, bagged and delivered them! I probably would have given up after the multiple injuries :) Blast that Pinterest. Last week I went grocery shopping after gathering some recipes off Pinterest and spent double what I normally do....So many ideas, so much good food :)
The family photos look great! The season and colors are beautiful. And I'm impressed with the photos of Brooke....she is a little doll!
Post a Comment