Blake and I were recently talking about how much we love that photography has become so accessible. I remember my parents saving his precious film shots for "special occasions and then not seeing the prints for weeks or even months later. I love that I can take pictures of my kids and document their growing up years, especially when they are young and actually want me to photograph them & put up with me following them around with my camera :) Here is a typical day at our house:
Most days, Brooke just stays in her PJs. Even if I make her get dressed she will quickly change back into her PJs as soon as she can. She spends a lot of time doing her "crafts"
Mr. P just loves his blankies. This yellow one is by far his favorite
Whenever I can't find Porter I know that he has probably gone up to Brooke's room to play with her little people house. He loves the door on it and opens and closes it.
Putting his binky inside the house and shutting the door
Two soft blankies, he didn't know which one to choose
2 comments:
Love the binky in the door
Sometimes I feel like a bad mom because J. always wants to be in jammies and pretty much is unless we're going out. Glad we're not the only ones :)
Post a Comment