Thursday, June 5, 2014

What we do in the summertime

Summer is barely upon us and we've jumped into activities and keeping busy. Porter and Brooke like to ride bikes up and down the driveway.

 We visited family on Memorial Day
 Brooke helps Dad wash the truck
 We went camping--something that always makes me nervous with the kids, but they always end up doing fine. They ran around the field and played in the dirt and that kept them happy.






 We went on a walk and found flowers and looked for animal tracks



 For dinner, we had tinfoil dinners and of course S'mores!







 I've been lax about recording this pregnancy. Here I am at 17/18 weeks.
 It finally got warm enough for the kids to play in the sprinkler.








Hopefully we haven't exhausted all our activities within the first couple of weeks--we still have lots of summer left!

1 comment:

Mrs. Stephanie Finlayson said...

Fun! I'm happy that you guys are making the most of your summer. Did Blake get a new fancy truck?!
By the way, you look so good!