Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Grant is 2 months

I can't believe it's been 2 months since Grant joined our family. He is so sweet and such a good baby. He really in content most of the time and we just love his sweet spirit he brings into our home. At his 2 month appointment he weighed 11 lbs 15 oz and was 24 inches long. The nurse was shocked by his length saying that most 4 month olds are that long. Looks like he's going going to take after his daddy! Grant has started sleeping in longer stretches during the night and is getting more on a daily routine. I love that he is starting to smile at us and making his first cooing sounds. 

These are some of the pictures I took throughout the month of December:



 All mommy wants is one good picture of all 3 kids...





 Grant's first Christmas...








3 comments:

Fun with the Fenton's said...

What a handsome boy he is!

Kolbi Young said...

Lots to catch up on :) So glad that you enjoyed a nice Christmas with your family! I especially enjoyed your Dr. Pepper story. I soooo feel the same way. Except our debate is always about my water -- Tyler won't go near my Diet Coke :) Oh and Brooke's birthday looked darling! I loved the apron and crown craft..... Glad she had a special day amidst the December busy-ness!!! Take care!

Mrs. Stephanie Finlayson said...

Your kiddos are getting grown up! I love little Grants cute faces he makes. Diet Dr. Pepper...you are a girl after my own heart! Miss you all so much! Hope we can get together soon.