Saturday, July 11, 2015

Dancing Queen

 Brooke did a summer session of dance this year. She hasn't taken a dance class for a couple years now, but jumped right back into the swing of things and really did a good job. I was especially proud of her because the class she took was for 6-10 year olds. That is a big difference in ability level! Even though parts of the dance were hard for Brooke, she really kept up with the other girls and did a fantastic job!

During practice, the parents sat outside the studio in a waiting area, so I took these pictures through the glass.



 The day of her performance, Brooke was beyond excited to get to wear makeup. Not only did she get to sport some "warrior paint" on her face, she got to wear mascara, blush, and lipstick. I think that in itself was better than dancing!







 After the dance, the girls showed off some of the techniques they'd been working on.





Video of Brooke's performance

No comments: