Friday, July 3, 2015
The Rest of June
Brooke is such a great big sister. She really loves Grant and it's nice to have an older child who can help me out when I need it.
Porter has gotten so good at riding his bike! He is one tough kid too. He's already had a crash on his bike and just got back on and kept at it. He also doesn't complain when we go up hills and has to pedal extra hard. And if you can't tell from the pictures, he really really loves spiderman too.
Brooke is taking a dance class this summer and Porter comes with me to watch. I think he learns just as much as Brooke does! At home, he likes to wear her shoes and dance around the house.
We went on another family hike. This time we hiked the Jones Hole Trail. There was a great spot to stop and wade in the river, which was perfect because the kids were getting hot and grouchy. It perked up everyone's spirits.
This summer has been so hot! My kids play in the water almost everyday. Relaxing in the pool: can life get any better for a 3 year old?
Every summer our community puts on a play at our outdoor amphitheater. The shows are always amazing and I'm always so impressed with our local talent. This year they did Beauty and the Beast and Brooke got to come with me (the show starts at 8pm and goes until almost 11pm--way past her bedtime!) Going to things like this are what I have dreamed about doing with my daughter and I love that she and I had some special time together. Brooke was very excited to talk to Belle after the show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pictures of Porter in Brooke's dance shoes. We have so many pics of our boys in our girl's dress up clothes. Funny! I always think that boys who have older sisters will grow up to be kind and sensitive to their wives! At least I hope!!
Post a Comment