At 8 months:
Is a pro at sitting up and retaining his balance.
Eats one and a half - two jars of baby food per meal
Is getting to know his sippy cup
I'm attempting to get him to sleep through the night, but I've said that before and never stick with it. This time I really I am, I swear!
Loves to play games with us. Brooke likes to jump out from around the corner and yell BOO! And Grant just laughs and laughs. He will mimic our head movements (like if my head is tilted, he will tilt his).
Is so curious about everything. Nursing is impossible unless we are completely alone because any little noise from the kids, he wants to look around.
Very social, loves to watch the kids play and will smile and giggle at people we see out in public.
Blake and I love seeing babies sitting up from behind. Their little bodies are so cute!
I was weeding my flowers one day and looked over and Grant was just this cute little blob in the grass.
My long and skinny boy! He still can wear his 3-6 mo shirts and his shorts are also 3-6 mo. Some 6-9 mo stuff fits, and 6-12 mo stuff is huge on him!
All three of my kids have used this little baby tent
8 month photo shoot:
No comments:
Post a Comment