After a long hiatus from boarding, I was still able to get up! Today, after a few crashes my body is reminding me that I am no longer young. I ache and have sore muscles that I didn't even know I had.
Mr. G's first time on the lake!
This was the morning before the lake. Sometimes Blake and I just can't get over how cute Grant is. Yep, he's spoiled and he'll always be our baby.
The biggest excitement yesterday was Brooke getting up on her waterski! We have been trying for 3 summers to get Brooke to ski. We've bribed her with Oreo's in past years, but she was never able to get over her fear. This summer she did it! I am so proud of her. I don't care if she becomes a master water skier, but I am so happy she was able to overcome this fear she had. She did and now knows that it wasn't that scary.
Look at her scared face before the boat took off...
And now she's all smiles!
Video Of Brooke Waterskiing:
First swimsuit picture:
1 comment:
that's so awesome she did it! it was so hard to even get my kids to try the tube last year
Post a Comment