Grant turned 20 months at the end of June. He is really starting to grow up and become more of a little boy. He communicates so well with us! Either signing for us or shaking his yes or no to let us know what he wants. I think he's been the best communicator this young of all my kids. He also loves to be independent! He likes to feed himself with a fork or spoon and doesn't want anything different from what his brother or sister have.
He loves to help me clean. Sometimes I don't love it though. I will purposely wait to sweep or clean until he's napping so I don't have my little helper trying to take over everything I do.
He also loves to be outside. He cries and tries to squirm out of my grip when it's time to come in. We have to be careful to keep our front door locked because he can open it and escape outside.
Grant LOVES his blanky. I washed it and he saw it in the dryer was laughing and practically jumping up and down when he saw it. He couldn't wait to snuggle with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment