Sunday, November 26, 2017

The Rest of November

Blake had a birthday at the beginning of November! I accidentally brought the wrong number candles so we had to a mix of number and single candles on his oreo cheesecake.
 Brooke made Blake a shirt for his birthday. She was so excited to give it to him. It's a missionary shirt.

 One day in early November it snowed. Grant was so, so excited! He kept begging me to go outside and play in it.
 I grade papers for the high school English department and had a lot of work to do since it was nearing the end of their grading period. Grant actually took this picture of me. The couch is my "home office"
 I finally put the papers away and Grant got to go outside. He was so happy!


The boys love playing with Blake. Even trying to walk across the floor can be turned into a game.


 Grant and Brooke have a special relationship. Brooke is pretty patient with him. Grant loves to pretend that Brooke is a neigh-neigh (a horse) and likes to her to carry him around.

 Grant loves to sit on the counter and watch the air-popcorn machine!

 One morning I told the boys I needed to do my chores and that one of my jobs was to bring in firewood. Porter volunteered to do it and did everything all by himself! He is my project kid and loves to stay busy doing some kind of job.




No comments: