This isn't a very good picture because I was trying not to wake her up by using my flash. Brooke is on her knees and her little bum is sticking straight up in the air. It was so cute!Then, I went upstairs to get the camera today so I could upload these pictures of her starting to pull herself up onto furniture:

And Brooke was supposed to be sleeping but I could hear her making all sorts of noise in her room. I stopped at her doorway just to listen and she was being so silly and making me laugh right out loud! I couldn't resist and went inside to play.
This video makes me laugh! I think it shows perfectly her cute, little personality.




6 comments:
I love the feet hanging out of the crib! And congrats on the job!
I really like these pictures, especially with her tongue sticking out and those little feet. She does have alot of personality. When do you start?
I'm not sure when my exact start date is. I have to wait for my background check to clear which will probably take a week. So I'm guessing around the 16th.
Gol i love that girl! Those pictures are so cute! and I love her little "talking" noises she makes. what a sweetie. I can't believe I have to wait clear until March to mush on her again!!! (quick, think of something else, sniff).
SO CUTE!
I like the socks out of the bed spokes too. But the video is the best. She will be walking as she is so close to pulling herself up. Nicole wants to mush on her in March. Wait until Jan 2011
Post a Comment