We got up on the mountain & it was -1 degrees with a terrible wind. We settled for a tree just off the side of the road and left Brooke in the toasty truck.
We realized after we cut it down that we should have brought a trailor to put it on. It was totally rigged in the back of the truck. We were laughing all the way home that it was going to break in half any minute.
Now where to put it? We have a sun room attached to the front of the house that has really high ceilings. We thought about attempting to put it in our living room and the thought of trying to keep Brooke away from it for the next month was enough for me to decide to put it where she can't get to it. We'll fight that battle next year.




11 comments:
Brooke is so cute! Looks like you're all decorated and ready for Christmas!
Cute pictures of Brooke. We had that same dress for Mykaeleigh last year. You need to post some more pictures of your house. It looks BEAUTIFUL!
That is a HUGE tree! I love it. What a fun thing to go and cut down your own. I love the pics of Brooke with the tree. So cute.
That's a beautiful tree. Brooke has grown so much.
Brooke is so stinking cute! I love seeing her pictures! Yay for blogging!
How fun though! :) And I love the pictures of Brooke under the tree! So stinkin' cute!!!
So cute! And I love it sticking through the rafters!
Can you say, "Grizwald Christmas" I'm going to start calling Blake, Clark. I actually think it is beautiful tree. You will never forget that tree. By the way, I think you did a great job with the pictures of Brooke with the bell. So cute.
CUTE! Our trees do look exactly the same except I have 15 strands of lights on mine... And we leaned over the edge too. JaDee even Supermanned Olivia out to a couple of the branches to get ornaments on them. Yeah that would have been a fun trip to the ER.
Great job on the tree and the cute pics of Brooke. She looks like Cindy Lou Whoo with those big ornaments. So cute!
Love those pics of Brooke! Glad you get a real tree this year. You should find those light though:)
Post a Comment