We had a fun, busy weekend. Blake's brother and his kids were visiting and it was so fun to hang out with them. Brooke loved seeing her cousins--we definitely don't get together enough! Brooke thought cousin I. was so cool; always wanting to sit by her and do whatever she was doing. I. was great at entertaining Brooke: playing with her and making her laugh by doing silly faces and dances.
Brooke is showing I. where her nose is During a game of kick-ball Brooke stole the ball and wanted to sit on it We got the tube out to take on the lake. I think the kids had just as much fun playing with it on the lawn as they did on the water! This video is mostly for Blake's parents:
watching I. ride the tubeIt was our maiden voyage and the water was still pretty chilly after all the recent rain we got. Brooke and I just dipped our toes in. Blake was one of the few brave ones who got in.
For Father's Day I made Blake some chocolate treats. Of course that included licking the bowl. Brooke snuggled right up to Blake and made sure she got some too.
Ok, first of all, that newborn picture of Brooke IS darling!!! Looks like you guys had such a fun weekend, the lake especially looks like such a blast. Any ideas where we could find a tube like that? And it's really cute that Brooke's cousin was so good with her. Cousins are the best.
Thanks so much for the pictures and videos. We wanted to jump in the lake and tube too. Thank you so much for giving Zac's Kiddies a great time. We love you so much for your support. Isabel looks so big. And Brooke isn't afraid at all of the water is she? Have to watch her close. And we laughed at Zac and Jack putting on the lifejackets. Thanks so much. That is sure a cute video of Brooke walking and watching Rick. And the photo of her eating Father's Day treats with Blake. I love you Courtney for blogging. And I love you for thinking of us and supporting all the family. You and Blake are the best. Dad said, "The grass sure looks green." Hope Blake's arm is better. No bare footing o.k.?
Isn't it funny how enamored the babes are by older children? That is all Ryker did his whole birthday party was follow the older kids. So cute, but I wish he had that kind of attention to me - haha! Love Brooke's chocolatey face!
On your previous post - I'm always amazed at how brazen people are online. Because I work with the media, I'm constantly flabbergasted by the comments people leave on newspaper articles. Many are so ignorant, I wonder if they just don't have enough to do that they waste their time leaving random comments just to annoy other readers. Who knows? All I know is I don't have enough time to blog and facebook - so I chose one.....otherwise, I'd be spending too much time social networking (and often with folks that I really don't care to connect with after so many years....)
Saturday night-date night with the blog. Yeah serious, we watch your blog and eat popcorn. Best movie at the cinemas we've seen yet. So keep the filmmaking coming because we absolutely love them.
OK tonight is Sat. night. Hope we get some good blogging from the 4th. A little soon for you to blog since you have not even had it yet. Have a wonderful time. Hope the fireworks can be seen from the house. And hope you are able to enjoy the lake while everyone is hot and enjoying and parade. Love you each and all.
8 comments:
Ok, first of all, that newborn picture of Brooke IS darling!!! Looks like you guys had such a fun weekend, the lake especially looks like such a blast. Any ideas where we could find a tube like that? And it's really cute that Brooke's cousin was so good with her. Cousins are the best.
Isn't it so cute how little kids idolize big kids? What a good cousin!
She is ready for that tube! How fun. Love the chocolate face! Little monkey!
Thanks so much for the pictures and videos. We wanted to jump in the lake and tube too. Thank you so much for giving Zac's Kiddies a great time. We love you so much for your support. Isabel looks so big. And Brooke isn't afraid at all of the water is she? Have to watch her close. And we laughed at Zac and Jack putting on the lifejackets. Thanks so much. That is sure a cute video of Brooke walking and watching Rick. And the photo of her eating Father's Day treats with Blake. I love you Courtney for blogging. And I love you for thinking of us and supporting all the family. You and Blake are the best. Dad said, "The grass sure looks green." Hope Blake's arm is better. No bare footing o.k.?
Keep blogging. You make our days go by!
Isn't it funny how enamored the babes are by older children? That is all Ryker did his whole birthday party was follow the older kids. So cute, but I wish he had that kind of attention to me - haha! Love Brooke's chocolatey face!
On your previous post - I'm always amazed at how brazen people are online. Because I work with the media, I'm constantly flabbergasted by the comments people leave on newspaper articles. Many are so ignorant, I wonder if they just don't have enough to do that they waste their time leaving random comments just to annoy other readers. Who knows? All I know is I don't have enough time to blog and facebook - so I chose one.....otherwise, I'd be spending too much time social networking (and often with folks that I really don't care to connect with after so many years....)
Saturday night-date night with the blog. Yeah serious, we watch your blog and eat popcorn. Best movie at the cinemas we've seen yet. So keep the filmmaking coming because we absolutely love them.
OK tonight is Sat. night. Hope we get some good blogging from the 4th. A little soon for you to blog since you have not even had it yet. Have a wonderful time. Hope the fireworks can be seen from the house. And hope you are able to enjoy the lake while everyone is hot and enjoying and parade. Love you each and all.
Post a Comment