Brooke and I sure have been having fun...

Sitting outside eating yummy snacks
(animals crackers in her animal print outfit, I know I'm nerd. I can't help it.)
frozen go-gurts

Swinging

The hat is becoming a staple in her outfits

Playing with the hose

Splashing and playing



I set up these sprinklers and Brooke was very interested in them, but refused to step on the grass in her bare feet. I put shoes on her so she could explore them, but I don't think she liked them very much!

On a side note, Brooke has decided that she is a big girl. She likes to sit in big chairs now. Even at church she is not happy unless she is sitting on her
own chair. Just a little more of that miss independent coming out...
10 comments:
That is so funny that she just stood there and let it spray her! Summer time is the best!
So cute! I love summertime play. We have one of those hats, too. It goes everywhere. It looks like you actually have the weather to need it, though. :)
Those look like scary sprinklers! Love that she will keep a hat on! Its not so HOT here and I am looking forward to 2 weeks of heat in Wyoming's desert. Then I will rush back to my 65 degrees and be happy!
her hat is adorable...i LOVE summer. :)
She looks so cute in her hat! Has she always had a problem with the feeling of grass? I seem to remember it being an issue. She is so fun!
S had a hat alot like that, we loved it. Poor Brooke and the sprinklers! She looks really cute in her outfits and it looks like you're having a lot of fun!
Sorry it has been forever since I have left a comment. We have been enjoying the nice weather too. Brooke is so cute. I love all her outfits.
I really think next summer we should get together. The girls would have so much fun playing together.
I love her little hat. They don't have such cute wide-brimmed varieties for boys. I've looked. They have lots of ball caps, but those don't cover their little ears and neck. Hmmmmmm.....I was just thinking the other day how I loved the smell of my little sunscreened baby after he has been playing hard outside. Hope you and Brooke have to use LOTS of sunscreen this summer!
She is so stinkin' cute! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun and enjoying the warm weather!
The picture of Brooke sitting on the back step eating her Go Pop or whatever you call them, just makes us laugh. Her little hat looks wilted. Usually it is up and frilly but today, it is just tired from keeping up with a busy little girl.
I just can't believe Brooke is so big. Who would have thought fifteen months would make such a difference. I am afraid fifteen months has made a difference with the bags and wrinkles too. None of you will know me when I get home. I have aged more than fifteen months. Brooke will think I am a very old Grams, which I am!
Post a Comment