Our new front entry way complete with new wood floors, freshly painted walls and trim and new doors!

Our living room
Remember Brooke's room before with the lovely soccer mural and gold 80's carpet?
It's definitely come a long way! I waited so long for this mural to come in the mail It came in over 80 pieces and took me an hour to apply, but it's done and I love it!
These pieces were supposed to go under the tree too. But when we get furniture in the room, I think they will be blocked, so I moved them over to a different wall. The cool thing is they are stickers so if it turns out the furniture won't block it, I can peel them off and move them. I'm already planning to move that lonely flower over to the other side with the other two.

The next step is to move in & get settled!
16 comments:
Sooooo Cute! I love it! I think you need a row of hooks at your entry to catch bags and coats. In fact do a tall row and a low row. Our entry looks a lot like that and that is what we have and it is a savior to us all! I love the little blue hedgehog!
That murel is adorable. I LOVE your carpet. I have one word for you. JEALOUS. I want new carpet soooo bad. Looks great. What hard work you guys have done. Looks fabulous. Wish I could see it in person!
Yay! It's done! It looks great! I would be so antsy to move in. Enjoy it!
It looks so good! It's amazing what carpet can do. Almost looks like a different house! I love the mural in Brooke's room. Did you end up with two?
Love the mural. Where did you get it? Kaleigh has a little knit owl in her room that needs a mural like that to go with it. . . Actually, you probably need a little knit owl to go with the mural in Brooke's room :) I will try to find the link where I got it.
Emily, I actually have two of these murals. I will give it to you for what I paid for it if you are interested. Send me a message on FB.
LOVE the mural, LOVE the new doors....it is looking so great! I'm just thrilled that you'll be moving in soon! Lots of work to physically move everything, but so great once you're settled.....Now why do you have two murals??? Haha :) Enjoy your new carpet, nothing smells better in a new home!
It looks so good! I'm so excited for you guys! That mural is darling! Let us know if you need any help!
Ok, I absolutely love it and am slightly jealous! Whenever we decide what we're doing I need adorable murals like Brooke's.
I love the owls! I am going to make Brooke and Owl to match!
wow courtney, it all looks amazing! Im so happy for you both! it turned out amazing, her room is so cute, and i love the carpet!
love the stick mural-- super cute. glad you're finally moving in!
hey I want a mural...
It's all so cute! Congrats!
Woohoo! I'm so excited for you! It looks great!
yay! It looks so good! I hope you get to move in soon. And Brooke is looking so old! I loved the making cookies pictures. So cute.
Post a Comment