Monday, November 1, 2010

Little Miss Busy B.

Halloween was a big hit this year. Brooke loved dressing up in her costume and her bumble bee outfit was perfect for her: she really is a busy bee!
These are some of her halloween crafts Brooke has made. The cup is a candy corn snack made from pudding.We live in the perfect neighborhood for trick or treating and our neighbors warned us when we moved in that we get hit hard. The weather was perfect and Blake took Brooke out for her first time trick or treating. At first she I don't think she knew what was going on, but after a few houses Brooke got the hang of it.

On Friday night we went to the pumpkin festival. If you've ever been to to pumpkin walk in Logan it's just like it. This is the only picture I took. Blake and Brooke hanging out by the big bonfire.
On Thursday night Brooke had a little halloween party for her daycare she goes to. All the kids sang some halloween songs for the parents. Brooke didn't do much, she was just happy to be on stage and of course I was estactic that she even stayed up there without me!

10 comments:

Kolbi Young said...

Oh how I adore Brooke's Bumble Bee costume!!! Was this your creation? Ryker didn't quite get the trick-or-treat concept - he just wanted to eat his treats. And yes, I did find him having eaten half of a tootsie roll with the wrapper on. Apparently he has his mother's sweet tooth :)

Glad you all had a fun weekend!

The Crace's said...

Brooke's costume is way cute!

Nicole said...

I love it! She is a darling bumble bee. I love her going up to the houses and getting her candy. We ended up with 4 giant bowls of candy at our house! Our neighborhood gets hit hard too. Between the tri-ward trunk or treat and Halloween night I gave out 500 pieces of candy!! The kids have so much it is insane. I am trying to talk them into selling it to the dentist to send to troops overseas... I just get ignored when I mention that idea though.

Anonymous said...

She is a perfect little bumble bee! So dang cute!

Unknown said...

Brooke really does look so cute in her costume. I think the costumes for toddlers are always the best! And your pictures are great! You should totally do your own for your Christmas cards. I'm impressed.

Air Force Blues said...

what a cute little bee. That would be one be I would not be scared of.

Sarah said...

Brooke is so cute in her bee costume! I'm impressed she kept the headband on -- what restraint. :)

Ryanne said...

I love the picture of Brooke snuggling with Blake at the bonfire. So was the pumpkin walk as big as the North Logan one? Its neat they have one there too. I love Brooke's bee costume, its so pretty. Connor was a bee at that age too, but his was definitely a boy costume!

Mrs. Stephanie Finlayson said...

I love the movie of Brooke's first trick or treat house. You can see her wheels spinning as she watched the candy get put in her bucket...I'm sure it didn't take her long to get it all figured out.

The Sugar Loaf said...

What a fun night for us to watch Brooke. Thanks for inviting us. She was definitely the cutest bumblebee there.