Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Porter's Newborn Pictures

Since Porter has officially reached his one month mark, it seems fitting to take a look back and see how tiny and cute (well, he still is cute, just not so tiny anymore) he was.

This is a tie that my friend Cami made for him to wear to church:
Love baby hands and toes
Love the squishy face:
We tried on a lot of different hats and diaper covers, but my favorite shots have been the naked ones with no props.
I loved this little hat, though. I want one for him to wear all the time, he just looks so cute in it!
So Brooke was very uncooperative during pictures. She didn't want to hold him and was giving the photographer her "I'm horrified/I'm in pain" smiles. I was just praying we could get one good shot of the two of them together that I could frame. Thankfully, she was quick on the button to catch this:
This was the best alone shot of Brooke we got
Oh my sleepy little man...
LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

6 comments:

Sarah H. said...

Oh my gosh! He is just too cute! I love them!

Adrienne said...

Such precious shots

Ryanne said...

He is so cute, the pictures brought out all my 'ooh, and ahh, I just want to hold him' baby feelings. These are terrific and you'll treasure them forever. Thanks for posting them ;) I love all of them and love the ones that are just him on the blanket too.

mare said...

SO sweet. adorable pics courtney!

emily ballard said...

so cute. my favorite is the color one of you with him!

Carolyn said...

Wow! those turned out so cute! I love the squishy face one. Adorable.