Friday, July 12, 2013

Lovely Summer Evenings

I can be kind of critical of where I live--it defintely took an adjustment to moving here and it's a different kind of beauty. There are times, though, when I am just blown away by the beauty of God's creation and feel so blessed to enjoy these quiet, country evenings.
We took a walk down to "the pond", as we call it after dinner on the 4th.

Brooke is in the silly smile stage

Porter kept finding sticks for lady to eat








4 comments:

Ryanne said...

Beautiful pictures and scenery. Jocelyn is at the silly smiles stage too.

Kolbi Young said...

These photos are awesome! Glad to hear that you are enjoying your hot, hot summer! I'd take the heat over snow any day....so enjoy every last drop of it :)

Carolyn said...

Really beautiful photos! I love the country (of course, I don't live in the country, and that might be why I love it:)

emily ballard said...

Wow. . . I don't remember Vernal being that beautiful :)