First, more catchup pictures: we got new sleeping bags and the kids have spent tons of time playing inside this box.
Last s'mores of the season? We invited our friends over for an impromptu s'more roasting in our..um..garden. We had some stuff to burn, so why not break out the chocolate too?Mr. P is getting so big! He loves cars, trucks, airplanes...anything that makes a sound is good enough for him! He is always trying to escape out the front door in his socks.
This is the face he makes when he hears a siren/engine
I know it's fall when my plant (not sure what kind it is) starts to turn purple/pink. It's green all through the summer then changes as the weather cools.
I think fall is one of my favorite time of years for family adventures. It's not too hot and more pleasant to be outside without feeling like you're going to pass out from the heat. Sunday we went on a walk along the river trail. Don't be fooled by all the smiling pictures--there were some major meltdowns along the trail. Thanfully some hot chocolate in a thermos and some trail mix back at the truck made everything all better.
| Brooke was proud of her stick and wildflowers |
| I'm so happy to be out of the backpack! |
2 comments:
I love this time of year too for being outside. Mmm, I want smores one more time. P.'s faces are so funny in the pictures, he's a cutey!
Crazy hail storm!! Yikes! I also love this time of year. The weather changes, the smells change, I feel excited to do new things. What a great season fall is!
Post a Comment