For some reason these last two pregnancies have been full of extras. With Porter, he only had a 2 vessel umbilical cord so I went back in at 33 weeks for another ultrasound to make sure everything was developing properly (it was). It was so fun to see him on the ultra sound screen again.
With this baby, they found protein and blood in my last urine sample and the doctor was worried about possible kidney stones so in I went at 26 weeks for an ultra sound to check my kidneys and the baby's progress. Then, yesterday, at almost 30 weeks, Blake and I went in for the clinic's complimentary 3D ultrasound. It's been really fun to get to see this baby a few extra times before it makes the big debut in (hopefully) 10 weeks!
The baby's face was pushed into the placenta most of the time and also had hands blocking the face...so if the images seem bumpy or like there are holes in parts of the face, it's because the tech was trying to erase everything except a good image of the baby's face. I love getting to see the baby when it's further along and actually starting to looke like, well, a baby! Definitely makes it seem more real and gets me excited for round 3 of this!










1 comment:
Technology is amazing! So excited for you guys!!!
Post a Comment