Blake drew a once in a lifetime buck tag for this fall. He's really excited and has been antsy to get out to the area and start scouting. We went on a family drive a couple weeks ago to check it out.
Blake got to play with his new spotting scope.Just driving around, we saw so many deer from the side of the road.
Later, Blake took the camper and Brooke and headed back out for three days of scouting. They took the four-wheeler and had a blast just going for rides and spotting deer. Besides deer, they also saw buffalo, coyotes, and even two bears! I'm so jealous they saw bears. I've always wanted to see a bear in the wild.
Hopefully Blake will get his dream deer this fall. Everyone pray that he gets his deer early in the hunt because his hunt is only a week before I'm due.
1 comment:
If the deer stay that. Plentiful Blake will have to shoo them out of the car... LOL
Post a Comment