Saturday, June 18, 2016

It's Fair Time

A few days after we got home from St. George, it was county fair time! I love our fair and some things we are have been traditions since Brooke was a baby.
 Our favorite tradition is the Little Red Barn--Porter especially loved it this year.
 I love this photo because Grant is trying to eat the fake apple in his basket.
 Porter loads the hay into the his tractor and takes it for a ride.

 Grant experienced it from his stroller this year. If he is loose, he'll just run away from me.

 While the kids were busy filling their baggies with corn, Grant decided his basket would make a better hat.


 Planting seeds in the garden.
 Milking cows
 We love the real animals!
 Another successful year!
 Our good friends came with us and it was so much fun!
 Brooke, Talton, Porter, Liam, and Grant
Also at the fair is the kids fishing pond where they get a ticket for a free book. Brooke picked out Little House in the Big Woods. I love that she is old enough to read chapter and is reading some of my childhood favorites!

No comments: