We started Day 2 of our trip by agreeing to attend a 90 minute presentation (aka sales pictch) for a "vacation club" (aka time share scheme). We only agreed for the fancy breakfast and free couples massage they threw in.
After that was over, we went straight to beach and ordered smoothies! It was funny because we had to order our smoothies off the kids menu because everything else had alchohol in it. But they were still delicious!
Before we left, I told Blake the thing I was looking forward to the most was drinking smoothies on the beach and just relaxing...and that's what I did!
Remember the lit up Cancun sign from day 1? This is the view from the top of the balcony looking down to our resort. The pool was gorgeous and the beach just a few steps away. There was a swim up bar at the pool and an outdoor grill just off to the left where Blake and I ordered burgers, nachos, pizza, and fresh chips, salsa, and guacamole daily!
I kinda loved my toenails!
The ocean was warm and Blake was fearless in it! He would go out so far to play in the waves and it made me nervous. I was like a mother hen watching him the entire time.
The view from our balcony
There were several restaraunts at the resort, and this was one of their "fancy" ones where we ate a 5 course meal. The food was divine!
Each night at the hotel there was entertainment. Tonight's show was a magic show that was actually really good and Blake and I were really impressed by it.
No comments:
Post a Comment