Friday, February 24, 2017

Cancun: Day 6

Our last day in Cancun was spent soaking up every last minute until we had to leave for the airport at 1pm.

I got up at 7 so I could watch the sunrise over the ocean.


Blake and I walked down to one of our favorite spots to take some last pictures. The lighting wasn't the best, but oh well.

When we ate (it was my last day eating fresh churros for breakfast and all the guac and chips I could ever want for lunch!) and went for a swim.





The hotel was amazing and super accommodating. Even though we had to be out of our room at 11am, they kept our bags for us and let us use their hospitality room that had showers and a place for us to change for the flight home.

We had a grand time, but were definitely getting to the point where we missed the kids and were ready to head home. After a LOOONG flight home (we had a huge layover in Denver and then still had to drive 3 hours home from the airport), we were reunited with our little munchkins, feeling refreshed and ready to take on the role of parenthood once again!

No comments: