The grandkids missed their grams and pinch!
Every year Blake's family hosts an Oktober fest at their house. The two years they were gone serving their mission in Indonesia and Blake and I were in charge of things they didn't happen. Neither did the famous easter egg hunts. But now they're back and the whole family got together to carry out the tradition once more.
Of course there was a hay ride...



Trying to keep up with the bigger cousins

Watching the cousins shoot their airplanes that light up
Going on a wagon ride with Grams and cousin K.
Brooke loves kitties. And this poor kitten was loved to death.
Brooke got soaked playing in the puddles
We ate lots of yummy food over the weekend

This is Brooke's "I'm suprised" face

Giving Pinch knuckles


And here is a video of Brooke being super silly one eveing. She kept putting a basket on her head and running around.
3 comments:
So fun!
ok i need to know where you got your green jacket!!! I love it! My boys used to put ice cream buckets or wastebaskets on there head when they were Brooke's age and ran themselves into the walls. I wonder what the "discovery" process is, that makes that so fun for them?
I was thinking the same thing Nicole was about your green jacket, way too cute! I hope you are getting settled and things calm down a little before the crazy holiday season starts! I hope you have a Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment