Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A Year and a Half of Grant

 Grant turned 18 months old on April 29. He has grown up so much! I can tell he's starting to change into a toddler and wants to do everything his older brother and sister are doing. He had his 18 mo check up yesterday and weighs 21.13 lbs (12th percentile) and is 32.2 inches tall (50th percentile). He's learned to sign "thank you" and can now say "ba" for bath and "nana" for banana.

And even though he is still so small, he is a bottomless eating machine! If there is any food left out on the table, he'll climb up and get into it. you'd think I'd learn my lesson, but many times I come into the kitchen and find Grant in the middle of a mess.


 Grant also discovered the outdoors in April! Now that he can walk our yard is full of so many possibilities! The weather teased us by giving us a few nice days before being horribly rainy for the rest of the week. Grant was so sad to have to stay inside once he got a taste of being outside.


 He really wanted to put the sand toys down the slide.





 I LOVE looking outside and seeing all three of my kids playing together.
 Brooke is grossed out because Grant just ate some sand.


 More food left out = more messes from Mr. G.



 Macaroni on the floor
 spaghetti noodles on the floor

We have afternoon church so Grant is usually pretty tired and cranky by 4pm. We came home and I found Grant in his room asleep on a pile of his blankets.

No comments: