Sunday, May 22, 2016

The Magic of Bathtime

  Oh how we manage to get dirty in this house! Playing outside in the yard, and playing at the park and in the sandbox.




 We find food on the floor, in the garbage, and insist on eating everything all by ourselves. This makes for some pretty messy days! Usually after dinner is our bath time and mom is SO READY for bath time. Usually because that means it's getting closer to bedtime. We fill up the tub, splash and play, and get a nice fluffy towel to dry off. And then something magical happens.

Out of the bath comes this cute, clean little munchkin that charms me with his peek-a-boos.

 He charms me with his smiles and giggles and big blue eyes. Now I don't want him to go to bed. I want to stay up and snuggle.


 And we make silly faces for the camera.



 Even after a long day of kids and fighting and making messes, something magical happens after bath time that reminds me that I'm in charge of these sweet spirits and I get to call them MINE. So we read books, sing a song, give lots of kisses and snuggles and get tucked into bed.
Sweet dreams my loves!

No comments: