Brooke told me a few weeks ago after "reading" (a book she has memorized): "Mom, I'm the best reader. I'm ready for kindergarten now." This girl LOVES learning and asks all sorts of questions non-stop all day long. She's going to give her teachers a run for their money for sure! Although she was disappointed to learn she doesn't get to ride the bus to kindergarten quite yet, she was plenty excited for preschool. I can't believe this is her last year of PreK before kindergarten next year! The time has flown by! We did a little photo session outside and trust me, doing the letters on our chalkboard challenged my artistic ability big time! And since this is probably the only time all year that Brooke will let me help her get dressed, we took plenty of pictures.
 |
| showing off the backpack |
 |
| she insisted on doing a silly face |
4 comments:
So CUTE! She looks so grown up!
She looks so pretty in her outfit and very grown up. Good job on the chalkboard, that is super cute :)
I agree it is crazy that our Brooke's are going to Kinder next year! She sure is a cutie!
Gosh she's sure grown up!
Post a Comment